Friday, August 25, 2006

Napa Ridge Coastal Vines Zinfandel, 2002 Review

General Impression of Napa Ridge Coastal Vines Zinfandel, 2002

I warn you right now some wine snobs will scoff at this review!

This is exactly why I love Zinfandel! Is it the best I have had? No but it is pretty damn good. My advice to you if you really want to get the most from this one is use the biggest wine glass you have, I mean with a huge bowl. I tried it in both a typical "red wine glass" then in my huge 22 oz mega red wine glass and the difference was enormous especially on the aromas.

This is just a plain excellent hedonistic zinfandel that lets you linger on it. You could easily sip this one slowly all night long with good friends and great conversation. It will do well with typical Zinfandel food but hedonists like me will wallow in it not believing their luck to pick this one up so cheap. You can normally find it for a dollar or two less then I paid. Having sampled it a year ago I paid the extra when I found it at Centennial on my way home from work just to see if they extra year had do it well, I was not disappointed.

Read Our Entire Review of Napa Ridge Coastal Vines Zinfandel, 2002


~ Jack Spirko


Would you like to be automaticly notified every time we add a new review, subscribe to our inexpensive wine news letter and we will send you a quick email every time a new review is added.


No comments: