Sunday, July 30, 2006

Barefoot Chardonnay, 2003 Review

General Impression of Barefoot Chardonnay, 2003

Wow for five bucks! That was what I was muttering as I brought down the glass after my first taste of Barefoot Chardonnay. I was rather shocked honestly at how good this wine is. It did not help impressions that I had to look on the back to find the date of the wine is very small numbers below the UPC code. But this is an excellent Chardonnay. Very easy to drink and very easy to like and just as good as many popular Chardonnays that are 2-3 times higher. Doesn't have that really heavy oak that some nice Chards do but there is nothing wrong with this one especially at 5 bucks.



Would you like to be automaticly notified every time we add a new review, subscribe to our inexpensive wine news letter and we will send you a quick email every time a new review is added.


No comments: