Monday, September 18, 2006

Bella Sera Sangiovese, 2003 Review

General Impression of Bella Sera Sangiovese, 2003

I selected this bottle because I could not think of any reason I was not going to enjoy it. I have found Bella Sera Pinot Grigio to be one of the best low priced Pinot Grigios on the market and a dearly love the fruity and dry simple flavors of wines made from Italy's signature grape Sangiovese.

I was not disappointed for a moment. This is an excellent wine for its' price point and has the added benefit of coming from the Di Toscana Appellation of Italy.


Read Our Entire Review of Bella Sera Sangiovese, 2003


~ Jack Spirko


Would you like to be automaticly notified every time we add a new review, subscribe to our inexpensive wine news letter and we will send you a quick email every time a new review is added.


No comments: