Friday, September 15, 2006

Jenica Peak Zinfandel, 2004 Review

General Impression of Jenica Peak Zinfandel, 2004

The first thing you need to know about all Jenica Peak Wines is they are an exclusive private lable wine from Albertson's Grocery Store. This may bring up thoughts of the relationship of Charles Shaw (two buck Chuck) and Trader Joe's if so put it out of your mind these wines are to Charles Shaw what Mid Grade Mondavi is to Boones Farm.

This is the first Jenica Peak wine I have formaly reviewed and it was an exceptional one. Zinfandel being my favorite I am always looking out for sub ten dollar Zinfandels that are of good quality and I feel I have found a gem here. Easy drinking for a full flavored Zin at only 12.5% alochol by volume this one does not over power you but doesn't leave you wanting much either. I have been looking for a Red Zinfandel under 10 dollars that would stand toe to toe with Dancing Bull Zinfandel and I have found it.

Read Our Entire Review of Jenica Peak Zinfandel, 2004


~ Jack Spirko


Would you like to be automaticly notified every time we add a new review, subscribe to our inexpensive wine news letter and we will send you a quick email every time a new review is added.


No comments: